Thursday, January 1, 2009

FB Investing & Taxes

Don't get it twisted. I am not a professional financial advisor of ANY KIND. You have to take everything I am writing with a grain of salt.

I am just a girl that got out of $60,000 of debt in 1.5 years and I can only tell you what I did, and what I did it may not work for you and your lifestyle.

I also started investing for retirement earlier, and I always do my own taxes.

Here are some questions answered that people wanted to know more about, and I always write from a Canadian perspective (since I live in Canada). I do plan on moving to the States soon, so it'll be great to have a view from both sides.

If you want to learn more about investing, check out my blog rolls!

There are a lot of great American and investing blogs out there to learn from.

Organizing


Analyzing


Investing


Canadian Taxes & General Retirement Articles


Other


RESOURCES